Residential Accommodation and Hostels
The college is a residential institution and offers separate hostels for boys and girls with a capacity of 100 and 50 beds respectively. The hostels are specially designed with the primary objectives of safety and comfort. They have round-the-clock security with stringent procedures. Hostels are well furnished and comfortable. Hostel facilities include amenities like television, table-tennis tables, water filters and coolers. Moreover all rooms are networked with 24-hour Internet facility.
Rooms are allotted on a twin sharing basis as par availability. Students admitted to the college hostels are provided with necessary furniture. Hostellers are personally responsible for upkeep of articles issued to them by the warden.
Apart from providing hostels to its students, RSMT also provides on-campus residential accommodation to its faculty. Resident wardens live on campus and are available around the clock in case of emergency.
RSMT Varanasi provides comfortable and well-furnished hostel accommodation both for boys and girls separately. The hostel has limited seats and it is offered by the Hostel Authorities on first come first served basis on depositing of the required hostel fee in advance for one year.
- All rooms are double occupancy basis (twin sharing).
- Provision of beds with study tables and chairs in every room, partitioned Almirah, fan, fluorescent tubes, and balcony; Reverse Osmosis (RO) system to ensure clean drinking water, Mess facility.
- Power back up system (a high capacity generator) and inverter is provided;
- The Hostel is situated just walking distance from RSMT.
- Night stay in the hostel for the Visitors/fellow students/Guardians is strictly prohibited.
- Residents are not allowed to entertain any visitor in their rooms.
- The Hostel Management takes no responsibility for the personal belongings of any resident.
- Any resident keeping cash or valuables in his/her room will be doing so at his/her own risk.
- The room must be kept locked when not in room for any purpose whatsoever.
- Even while sleeping the room must be bolted from inside to avoid any unauthorized entry/access.
- Students shall have to make their own arrangements regarding bed-sheets, mattress, pillows, bucket/mugs, room locks, etc.
- Duplicate keys to the rooms shall remain with the Hostel Management.
- Fans and lights in the rooms must be switched off before leaving the room.
- Unauthorized use or possession of electric appliances in the hostel rooms is not permitted. In case of violation, the appliances shall be confiscated and allotment of accommodation will be cancelled, the amount of balance hostel fee forfeited.
- Residents who contravene any of the hostel rules or create nuisance, trouble or problems for the hostel management or other residents are liable to have their allotment terminated without any notice.